quarta-feira, 25 de abril de 2012

14 Bis - Azul do mar - versão - 1983

Foi assim
It was like that
Como ver o mar
Like to see the sea
A primeira vez
The first time
Que meus olhos
That my eyes
Se viram no seu olhar...
They see themselves in your look...
Não tive a intenção
I didn´t mean
De me apaixonar
To fall in love
Mera distração e já era
Mere distraction and it´s over
Momento de se gostar...
Moment of liking yourself...
Quando eu dei por mim
When I´ve realized
Nem tentei fugir
I didn´t try to run away
Do visgo que me prendeu
Of the bird-lime that holded me
Dentro do seu olhar...
Inside of your look...
Quando eu mergulhei
When I dived
No azul do mar
In the blue of the sea
Sabia que era amor
I knew that was love
E vinha prá ficar...
And would come to stay...
Daria prá pintar
It would be possible to paint
Todo azul do céu
All the blue of the sky
Dava prá encher o universo
It would be possible to occupy the universe
Da vida que eu quis prá mim...
Of the life that I wanted to me...
Tudo que eu fiz
Everything I did
Foi me confessar
Was to confess myself
Escravo do seu amor
Slave to your love
Livre prá amar...
Free to love...
Quando eu mergulhei
When I dived
Fundo nesse olhar
Deep in this look
Fui dono do mar azul
I was owner of the blue sea
De todo azul do mar...
Of all the blue of the sea...
Foi assim
It was like that
Como ver o mar
Like to see the sea
Foi a primeira vez
It was the first time
Que eu vi o mar
That i saw the sea
Onda azul
Blue wave
Todo azul do mar...
All the blue of the sea...
Daria prá beber
It would be possible to drink
Todo azul do mar
All the blue of the sea
Foi quando mergulhei
It was when I diped
No azul do mar...
In the blue of the sea...
To listen to the song, click on the video below


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário